30 Apr Recipe: Vegan Raspberry + Pineapple Popsicles
Pairs perfectly with our Raspberry & Pineapple Hard Sparkling Water!
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled/cored/chopped
- 1 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (substitute: honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch fine salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- To a blender or food processor add the pineapple, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla & salt. Blend until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mash the raspberries to release the juices. Evenly divide mashed raspberries amongst a 10-piece popsicle mold. Top with pineapple mixture.
- Add the popsicle sticks as required by the mold & freeze for a minimum of 8 hours.
Recipe by Marcella DiLonardo. (@modestmarce)