15 Sep Muskoka Guide to Toronto Beer Week
It’s the most wonderful time of the year in The Big Smoke – that’s right, Toronto Beer Week officially launches tomorrow. We’ve put together a schedule of all of our events in the city, and asked our Toronto team what events they’re looking forward to most from others in the industry.
Check out our suggestion of events that we’re most stoked about below!
Muskoka Brewery Events
- Sauce – Full Moon/PJ Party, featuring Night Moves – our September Moonlight Kettle
- Hideout – Halfway to St Patty’s Day, featuring Citrus Porter
- The Red Light – 5 Tap Takeover, featuring Heffy Anniversary, Twice as Mad Tom, Cross Border Citrus Porter, Harvest Ale, and Kirby’s Kölsch
- Wise Bar – Full Moon Night Moves Party, featuring Night Moves and Saison dans la Maison, $5 Tall Boys, and DJ Jen Reinhardt (10PM – 2AM)
- Dave’s on St Clair – Muskoka Beer Brunch, featuring Kirby’s Kölsch pint special (11AM – 1PM)
- Hideout – featuring Cross Border Citrus Porter and Night Moves
- C’est What – Muskoka Beer Dinner, featuring Saison dans la Maison, Night Moves, Harvest Ale, Summerweiss and Twice as Mad Tom (7PM)
- Cloak and Dagger – Hopped Up Hump Day Tap Takeover ( 8 lines + cask)
- Pour Boy – Muskoka Sampling Night, featuring Mad Tom and Saison dans la Maison (7-9PM)
- Beerhive at Toronto Pearson International Airport (Terminal 3) – Muskoka Brewery beer and food tasting
- Crafty Coyote – Muskoka 10 Beer Tap Takeover (4-10PM)
Daniel: Premium Beer Experience (Sept 15)
An assortment of one-off and new beers can be found at the Berkeley Church as a warm-up for Toronto Beer Week. Added bonus: Find Muskoka Brewery in the Treehouse and try our new Moonlight Kettle, Night Moves – Cream Ale’s Dark Side.
Kristin: Wvrst Craft Invitational (Sept 16-18 )
A great way to try beer from 12 new Ontario breweries all in one spot! Plus, who doesn’t love sausages and duck fat fries?
Chris: Samuel Adams For The Love Of Beer with Jim Koch (Sept 22)
Because Jim Koch is one of the guys to ignite the craft movement!
Shannon: Buck–A-Suck Oyster at Junction Brewery (Sept 16)
I have three words for you: Buck-A-Shuck Oysters. Wait. Is that four? Or is buck-a-shuck all one word? Doesn’t matter. I’m going to spend $50 on oysters, and oh okay probably have a few pints of Junction, twist my arm.
Jen: 30 Beers at 3030 // People’s Pint Small Batch Beer Festival (Sept 18-30)
This is a fantastic home brew event where you can try many unique beers, brewed for this event only! You will get the opportunity to meet the homebrewers and chat about brewing all night long while tasting delicious brews.
Victoria: Hoperas Quartus at Monarch Tavern (Sept 21-22)
Beer is paired pitch–perfectly with opera music performances! Hosted by Beerology’s Mirella Amato and featuring tasty brews that will make your taste buds sing while listening to the pros sing.
Paula: C’est What (Sept 16)
29th annual festival of Canadian Craft breweries ….✔️ say no more
Jared: Annual Toronto Beer Week Danforth Pub Crawl (Sept 17)
Lots of great spots to hit in the east end. Particularly excited to stop at The Wren, Local 1794 and The Only Cafe!
Visit TorontoBeerWeek.com for a full line-up events.